PDF case studies.
- HOUSING Better Homes Programme, RB Kingston upon Thames
- HOUSING Wilmcote House, Portsmouth
- HOUSING Walton Court, Vale of Aylesbury HT
- HOUSING Decent Homes Programme, LB Wandsworth
- HOUSING Framework Agreement, CHS Group
- HOUSING Stock Condition Surveys
- HOUSING Edward Woods Estate, LB Hammersmith & Fulham
- EDUCATION Welbourne Primary School, LB Haringey
- EDUCATION School Extension Programme, LB Brent
- EDUCATION Archbishop Tenison's CE School, LB Lambeth
- EDUCATION Grand Avenue Primary School, RB Kingston upon Thames
- EDUCATION Ellingham Primary School, RB Kingston
- EDUCATION Tolworth Infant and Junior School, RB Kingston
- EDUCATION Castle Hill Primary School, RB Kingston
- PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL case studies 1
- PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL case studies 2
- Building Magazine Good Employers Guide 2015
- News on the Block Surveying article
- Building Magazine Good Employers Guide
- Local Authority magazine: High Rise Ambitions - project profile Wilmcote House
In Portsmouth, an ambitious project is currently underway to transform an ailing high-rise apartment block in a deprived part of the city into a modern super-insulated building refurbished to Passivhaus standards. Keegans are Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and CDM Co-ordinators alongside our sister company ECD Architects.
- Building Engineer CABE magazine - Guiding clients safely through CDM 2015
- AJ reports on Southwark School Expansion
AJ reports. Southwark Council has given the green-light for work to start on ten primary schools. Keegans are the quantity surveyors for all schools under the programme.
- The rebirth of Lochgelly and lessons for Brexit Britain
A Bd article on how, Lead by Ore Valley Housing Association, sister company ECD Architects and their design team including Keegans QS have utterly transformed this town centre.
It’s good to talk...
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
+44 (0) 20 7199 0900
+44 (0) 141 204 7855