Effective cost management is a vital component in all building projects, from feasibility studies and cost estimates to budget control and final cost assessments.
Keegans specialise in providing quantity surveying and cost management services. We deliver quality, value for money cost advice that adds value to any commission.
Our highly skilled professional team of quantity surveyors, cost managers, procurement and supply chain managers have specialist knowledge and a hands-on approach to undertake a full range of cost related consultancy service designed to provide the client with successful outcomes including project cost certainty.
Throughout the project life we work closely with all stakeholders including the design team, and manage expectations to achieve the most cost-effective solution.
Our team has extensive experience of all types of procurement and cost control. We are skilled in all respects of construction economics and work with clients to explore development options, procure projects on their behalf and act as employers agent or client representative when appropriate.
We offer our clients cost management services on all aspects of construction for a wide range of sectors. These include;
- Option and investment appraisals
- Feasibility cost estimates & advice
- Cost planning and modelling
- Procurements strategy & advice
- Cashflow forecasts
- Preparation of tender and contract documentation
- Bills of quantities and schedules of rates production
- Pre and post contract cost management
- Partnering contracts and strategy
- Traditional contracts
- Schedules of work
- Final account negotiation and agreement
- Administration and analysis of tenders
- Elemental cost breakdowns
- Leaseholder and recharge cost advice
- Contractual advice and dispute resolution
- Whole life cost studies including a life cycle and cost in use approach
- Risk management and analysis
- Value engineering and management
- Valuation and final accounts
- Commercial and financial management
Working accross a wide range of sectors
Keegans work extensively in the public and private sectors on a wide variety of residential, education and health, regeneration, commercial and industrial sector projects.
It’s good to talk...
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
+44 (0) 20 7199 0900
+44 (0) 141 204 7855