A career at Keegans
We are always on the look-out for ambitious professionals who can strengthen our teams. Graduate surveyors play a key role in our future success.
Keegans provides the professionalism and experience for the future stars of the built environment. A committed employer who offers employees detailed and structured training plans for their journey to become a Chartered Surveyor.
Keegans’ internal graduate training team work with you to provide assistance and direction throughout the RICS assessment of professional competence (APC) process. This includes on-the-job experience and training development.
Our graduate placement policy is designed to make sure that each trainee gets plenty of hands-on experience, working on a full range of residential, education and commercial sector projects alongside our senior professional surveyors and project managers, at an early stage.
Year out Sandwich Placements
We offer paid summer and sandwich year placements allowing you to gain valuable ‘on the job’ experience in the workplace, whilst also undertaking significant training and having the opportunity to join our APC programme early.
Work experience opportunities exist across all our operating areas of building surveying, quantity surveying and project management.
We offer bespoke programmes, tailored to the needs of our graduates and placement students. All of whom receive:
- A full company induction.
- In-house support from our dedicated team of APC counsellors, supervisors and mentors.
- A planned and structured programme ensuring you experience different roles and teams, gaining a breadth of experience.
- Real hands on work to do on live projects under close supervision of senior colleagues.
- This practical experience places you in the best possible position to achieve your desired chartership standard in the shortest timeframe.
- Formal and on-the-job training to ensure continuous development of skills alongside technical and industry knowledge.
- A competitive salary, good working hours, excellent holidays and part of a sociable, friendly company.
- For the right candidates a permanent position may be offered on completion of Degree.
How to apply
If you are a graduate from University in 2018 and wish to apply for our full time graduate positions in building surveying, quantity surveying or project management and join our APC programme, please complete the application form and send back, along with your CV to email@example.com.
Listed in Building Magazine’s Top Employers Guide for 6 years.
Keegans strive to be a friendly, vibrant company to work for and are proud to have achieved Investors In People status.
It’s good to talk...
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
+44 (0) 20 7199 0900
+44 (0) 141 204 7855