Social Housing Retrofit Seminar: CIH Scotland 2016
Keegans and ECD Architects invite you to a seminar featuring a cost comparison of a social housing EnerPHit retrofit in Portsmouth (currently on-site), with an equivalent Building Regulations Part L compliant benchmark.
This seminar will be provided during the CIH Scotland Conference in Edinburgh:
Date: Tuesday, 1 March
Time: 3pm – 4pm
Using live case study examples, the seminar discussion will discuss:
• A potted history of post war housing
• The technical requirements to achieve an EnerPHit retrofit
• Life cycle costing of the energy ‘payback’
• Resident feedback on the overcladding approach
• Findings from independent research partners
• Effective resident and community engagement
• Delivering low carbon construction works – lessons so far
For more information and to RSVP please contact Katrina Thomas
T: 020 7199 0964 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed in Building Magazine’s Top Employers Guide for 6 years.
Keegans strive to be a friendly, vibrant company to work for and are proud to have achieved Investors In People status.
It’s good to talk...
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
+44 (0) 20 7199 0900
+44 (0) 141 204 7855