Keegans is a business that is at the cutting edge of construction industry initiatives in the field of procurement.
Not only are we supporting our clients in developing their supply chains on a traditional basis but where our clients have undergone a cultural and change management process, we are assisting them in partnering the supply chain.
We advocate and practice the philosophy of Latham, Egan and Gershon.
We are currently involved in both Better Homes and Primary School Expansion Programmes across London and the South East utilising off the shelf and bespoke forms of partnering contract. Whether formal or informal partnering, we believe it is about the willingness of all stakeholders to accept and share common aims and objectives and with that, the risk and reward that collaborative working engenders.
Our services are available at all stages of the procurement life cycle and we offer:
- Existing service review and value for money audit
- Improvement programmes
- Peer Group review and benchmarking
- Advice on EU compliance
- Client mentoring and preparatory workshops
- Stakeholder consultation
- Risk Management
- Technical specifications and authoring
- Contract selection advice – comparison and contrasting of suitable forms of contract, NEC, PPC, TPC, JCT, GC Works
- Procurement and project management
- Establishment , administration and audit of key performance management systems
- Financial reconciliations
- Mediation and dispute resolution
- Implementation and ongoing management of incentivisation schemes
Working accross a wide range of sectors
Keegans work extensively in the public and private sectors on a wide variety of residential, education and health, regeneration, commercial and industrial sector projects.
It’s good to talk...
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
+44 (0) 20 7199 0900
+44 (0) 141 204 7855