Keegans and our sister company ECD Architects have been investing in BIM technology and expertise for a number of years.
Alongside our sister company ECD Architect we have been investing in BIM technology and expertise for the past 2 years. We have a dedicated BIM Manager along with trained BIM quantity surveyors and CDM and Asset Management specialists.
We can offer the following BIM services;
- BIM Adoption Strategy
- BIM Training
- Preparation of Employers Information Requirements (EIR)
- Production of detailed BIM Execution Plans (BEP)
- Model Management, Co-ordination and Validation
- Assisting in Procurement - documentation and evaluation of experienced BIM consultant/Contractor teams
We recognise the key benefits of using 3D object based modelling as a way to add real value to our clients projects and enhancing our service, providing efficiency and effectiveness throughout all stages of a project.
We achieve this by;
- Enabling a better understanding of the project components at the design stage
- Making important design decisions with ease and understand their impact earlier, when it adds the most value
- Adding predictability to construction costs and outcomes resulting in savings/ certainties
- Allowing asset maintenance to be maximized thus reducing waste
- Improving task allocation for all team members
- Highlighting any clashes between services and proving buildability resulting in reduced contingency costs
- Ensuring defect free handover
- Incorporating a wide range of inputs for new efficiencies in facility management, maintenance and operations ensuring building operates as specified.
Working across a wide range of sectors
Keegans work extensively in the public and private sectors on a wide variety of residential, education and health, regeneration, commercial and industrial sector projects.
It’s good to talk...
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
+44 (0) 20 7199 0900
+44 (0) 141 204 7855