Framework Agreement, CHS Group
Keegans have been working with CHS Group since early 2007 providing consultancy services. We have been involved in the administration of the clients stock investment programme.
We are assisting in the delivery of its maintenance services across their housing stock – a mixture of street, sheltered and family homes as well as nurseries. This includes:
- Planned Maintenance – work mainly required for the Society’s stock to reach the Decent Homes Standard by 2010 – annual value up to £1,000,000
- Cyclical Maintenance – this is currently limited to external and internal redecoration work at present, with an annual contract value rising to approx. £200,000.
- Acting as Principal Designer
- Providing support and advice for the procurement of a number of maintenance contracts
- Providing support and acting as partnering advisor
- Health & safety audits
- Asbestos surveys
We have worked with CHS Group and assisted them through a change management process to implement maintenance contracts that are fully Egan compliant and introduced new ways of working to embrace partnering.
- Developing and implementing a procurement strategy for the maintenance services which moved towards contracting on a partnering basis
- Developing the capabilities of its employees to act on behalf of CHS Group as a client.
The contracts that were let included:
- Mechanical and electrical plant including boiler plant
- Lift engineering including hoists and associated lifting gear
- Sewerage and associated plant
- Grounds maintenance and handyman services