Commercial Building Surveying Update
Did you know Keegans offer a wide range of commercial building surveying services in both a construction-related capacity and in a consultancy/advisory role?
Despite these hard economic times, our commercial building surveying team continures to flourish and expand. Recently, Associate Director, Andy Murphy MRICS joined the team and brings with him 15 years experience in general building surveying duties across a diverse selection of clients and portfolios, including commercial, residential, industrial and retail throughout the UK.
All our Chartered Building Surveyors are experienced in the inspection of buildings and the built environment, with particular regard to measurement, condition, dilapidations and defects. They are experts in the practical application of statutory requirements implicit in building occupation, tenancy and ownership.
Through this knowledge and the expertise of our Commercial Building Surveying team, we are currently working closely with a number of clients;
- William Hill – party wall related projects predominantly in London and the South East.
- William Hill – dilapidations claims and advising the client on their repairing obligations on/at the termination of their lease. Works include negotiating and taking the claim through to full and final settlement.
- The Alpine Club, London, EC2A – Retained here as property consultants advising on future programme and maintenance works to the club’s internal and external envelope requirements. Also advising on general day-to-day maintenance, lease terms and general dilapidation items.
- Private Developers – Carrying out full building fabric surveys on behalf of Private Developers/Individual Clients requiring advice prior to prospective purchase. Advising on general fabric condition, and potential implications of redevelopment/change of use. Also acting for prospective retail tenants requiring advice on their repairing obligations under new lease terms.
- EMCOR Facilities Services – Providing surveying advise on an extensive portfolio in and around London and the South East. Assisting with general maintenance and defect diagnostics, as well as specific survey works with a view to the compilation of ‘Planned Preventative Maintenance’ reports to illustrate 10 year projected budgets over the property based on assessment of the building fabric and mechanical and electrical services.
Listed in Building Magazine’s Top Employers Guide for 6 years.
Keegans strive to be a friendly, vibrant company to work for and are proud to have achieved Investors In People status.
It’s good to talk...
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
+44 (0) 20 7199 0900
+44 (0) 141 204 7855