Building Safety Funding Deadline Extended
The application deadline to claim for Building Safety Funding (BSF) has been extended until 30 June 2021 for those who have registered buildings.
The BSF is a £1bn Non-ACM Cladding System remediation fund that will cover the capital costs of removing and replacing unsafe non ACM cladding systems on high rise residential buildings thereby avoiding these costs being passed on to leaseholders.
Keegans have already been commissioned by a number of private sector managing agents to secure this funding through;
- Review of Fire Engineers Reports
- Undertaking intrusive investigations and reports
- Assisting in the initial assessment of their eligibility for the funding
- Project Manage our multi-disciplinary team to plan, design, specify, procure replacement cladding in accordance with the MHCLGs funding rules
- Manage the project on site ensuring project is delivered on time and to budget.
We are currently working on a number of buildings in London and the Southeast, Cambridge, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Bristol & Nottingham with our private residential sector clients.
If you have registered for this funding but need your project moving forward in order to secure this funding please call Andrew Morrison (Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org T. 0207 199 0900) for an informal discussion or a formal commission to help with the assessment and replacement of non-ACM cladding system.
Listed in Building Magazine’s Top Employers Guide for 6 years.
Keegans strive to be a friendly, vibrant company to work for and are proud to have achieved Investors In People status.
It’s good to talk...
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
+44 (0) 20 7199 0900
+44 (0) 141 204 7855