A seminar examining deep energy retrofits of tower blocks
Keegans and ECD Architects alongside Keepmoat and Portsmouth City Council are holding a one off seminar during the CIHSE conference in Brighton on Wednesday 4th March.
We will be examining the social, economic and environmental retrofit of post war social housing blocks. We will be featuring a cost comparison of a social housing EnerPHit retrofit in Portsmouth (currently on-site), with an equivalent Building Regulations part L compliant benchmark.
Learn more about:
- A technical overview of what it takes to deliver an EnerPHit retrofit
- Life cycle costing of the energy ‘payback’
- Client assessment of 30 year impact of the scheme
- Resident feedback on the overcladding approach
- Findings from independent research partners
- Effective resident and community engagement
- Delivering low carbon construction works – lessons so far
If you would like to receive an invite or find out more about this seminar, please contact Daniella.Udechukwu@ecda.co.uk
Listed in Building Magazine’s Top Employers Guide for 6 years.
Keegans strive to be a friendly, vibrant company to work for and are proud to have achieved Investors In People status.
It’s good to talk...
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
+44 (0) 20 7199 0900
+44 (0) 141 204 7855